From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 05:02:39 -0400
[Kim Fox]:
>You place way too much "credibility" by visiting a message forum but
>that is your business.  I am forced to interject here regarding the
>definition of "Pooflingers".  The name pretty much says it all.  Check
>it out for yourselves folks, log on and watch the poo fly.  AND if you
>happen to be the one they are flinging poo upon and you try to defend
>yourself, you will quickly become barred.

I think many people put to much into these forums.  I have seen many
people come and go on these forums over the years.  Lives seem to have
been destroyed at the clicking of a simple keyboard.  I have been a
pooflinger for quite a while now.  At times it's a fantastic group of
people.  But...... OMG if you end up on the other side of the "pooflinger
rainbow" it can become downright vicious.  I very rarely post on any of
the forums I am on.  I prefer to watch and learn.  It's amazing what you
can learn about people just by sitting back and watching what they say.
Like whoever made that above statement join for yourself and make your
own opinions.  I place 100% credibility on things I can see and touch.
Groups and chat forums receive little credibility at all.  Get involved
in the ferret community hands on more often and you feel the reward so
much better!!!

[FS]