From:
Karri Knutson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 1996 00:45:18 -0500
hi,

This past week we have found that my ferret Sosha has blood and crystals in
her urine.:( SO....the Vet put all 3 ferrets on a special diet for 2 weeks.
They can only eat this perscripton canned cat food!!  Ona and/or Ceezer is
eating it ok, but Sosha hasn't eaten a noticable amount, if any yet (dont
worry by the time you read this we'll have talked the vet bout what to do)
and its been 2 days.  But the worse part is that they CAN'T HAVE ANY TREATS!!
or any other food for 2 weeks.  So what do I get to give them for Christmas??
They don't even get to have a special Christmas dinner.  :( I'm still trying
to figure out what to get the f 'rats.

Karri, ona, sosha, & ceezer