From:
Carol Vee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 19:00:25 EST
Dear Miss Pandora,
I's was so glad to hears you wrote to me.  How was your Christmas?  I hopes
you gots everything you wanted.  I's did.

I's wants to talks to you about the little Diva.  Whens I's first comes to
live with my mommie she had a ferret named Lilly that was sooooo means to
me.  I's had never really had a home and was real scared of everything.  I
tries to walk real quiet like around the house and all of a sudden, LILLY
WOULD GRAB ME AROUND THE NECK AND SHAKE ME REAL HARD!  I was so scared of
her.  Then one day something happen.  Lilly licked my ears, she licked my
neck, she licked my nose.  Thens we was friends.  I's likes Lilly now, even
though she is stills the boss.  Give that little Diva some time.  Shes will
one day comes around and bes your friend.

I hopes yous has a Happy New Year.  Keeps in touch with me.  Tonight when
I's puts my paws togethers, I will say a special prayer for you and your
family.

Loves,

Bailey Boy