From:
"Michael \"Mick\"Schmid" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 10:54:30 -0500
Sandee,
Please watch for a special boy named Smudge.  He was assisted over to the
bridge at 9:02 this morning.  He passed on in the arms of his Mom, with
his dad stroking his head.  He had a long fight with insulinoma, and his
time had come, all too soon.

He was one of the ferrets rescued from the collector in Utah.  We were
just supposed to be a leg in the transport of him and 3 of his brothers
and an overnight stay.  Something went wrong with the paperwork, and he
was going to stay with us for 2 weeks.

Smudge adopted his mom, Amy.  When he and his brothers were let out to
play he would wait until Amy sat down and climb up into her arms, cuddle
up and "bliss out".  We decided to keep him and his brothers and give
them a good home.

Smudge was the last of the 4 to cross over so help him find his brothers
Brownie, Sam and Gus.  Well, I guess they knew he was coming because
there was a rainbow in a clear blue sky on the way to the vet's.

Smudge loves ferretone, chew weasels, foamy fries, fleece and especially
curling up in his mommy's clothes when she changed.

Let him know his mom & dad love him and miss him.

      Michael "Mick" Schmid
  Quando Omni Flunkus Moratati
( When All Else Fails, Play Dead )
       Bee-Jay Landscaping