From:
SUSAN MALONE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 04:58:02 CDT
Hi Dee..  i am sorry.  I actually did respond to your emails, but
apparently last week my email was having some major malfunctions and about
half the emails I sent got lost in cyberspace.... probably some cyberferret
playing with them. :)   Technically the authors of "The Day The Ferrets
Cried" was both my husband and myself... however, the insperation, idea and
first section of it my hubby did alone before he even showed it to me and
we did the rest together.

We would be honored for you to include it in your song section... we
sincerely hope the message might do some good.  Our only request is that
you be sure to leave the dedication to the ferrets of New York City.

Bryan and Susan Malone