From:
Dee Gage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 00:10:10 EST
MIDWEST FERRET FELLOWSHIP'S NEXT BIG ADVENTURE!!!!!!

Visit members of the Midwest Ferret Fellowship at the
America's Family Pet Expo
Sponsored by the World Wide Pet Supply Association
Novi Expo Center (exit 162 off I-96)
Novi, Michigan
November 19-21, 2004

For more information, visit this website:
http://www.wwpsa.com/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=231

The MFF will have a booth set up near the south entrance by the Petting
Zoo; and we're thrilled to know that our friends, Shirley & Clarence
Hertzog of WarmFuzzy Ferret Rescue (Pennsylvania) will be our next door
neighbors all weekend.

Due to the large number of pets on display at America's Family Pet Expo,
the public is asked NOT to bring their pets.  On our end, we will have
approximately 22 shelter ferrets from the West Michigan Ferret Connection
being cute and adorable all weekend.  Please note, NO adoptions on site.
(Note: for those who know me, I'm NOT transporting this crew in my Miata)

The Fellowship will also have ferrety merchandise on sale.

From the website, the PURPOSE OF THE EXPO: The primary purpose of the
World Wide Pet Supply Association and America's Family Pet Expo is to
promote responsible pet ownership and care through the staging of
America's Family Pet Expo.  Additionally, it is the goal of APS to bring
together representatives from all areas of the companion animal world,
including manufacturers, distributors, retailers, breeders, hobbyists,
clubs, veterinarians, animal care professionals, and home and garden
shops, in order to provide the pet loving public consumers with the most
comprehensive, educational and exciting expos possible.  It is our hope
to present the most complete infomational expo so the public is informed
and educated when making the decision to own a pet.

Dee Gage
owner/operator, West Michigan Ferret Connection
co-founder, Midwest Ferret Fellowship
member, Michigan Dept of Agriculture Companion Animal Advisory Committee