From:
Michael Mc Dermott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 1996 08:10:31 -0400
All:

I just wanted to let you know that I have available for sale, 4 chocholate
mitts.  My female black-eyed white had a litter of 7, 3 dark eyed white
stripes, which have all been sold :) and 4 chocholate pattern mitts.

The 4 chocholate mitts are still available to interested (qualified) homes.
There are 3 females and 1 male.  They do come with a one year genetic health
guarantee.

Interested parties should contact me via email at: [log in to unmask]
Video footage of the father, mother, and also the chocholate kits is
available, providing you pay the cost of the blank tape and the 2 day
priority shipping, about $6.00.

The father is a huge black eyed white, has a very fine silverish stripe on
back, which has almost faded.  He is over 5 pounds, and VERY active, yet
does like cuddling after his much needed play time.  The mother is a dark
eyed white, and a good size for a female, over 3 pounds.  The kits will be 5
weeks old tomorrow (tuesday) and there eyes have started opening this
weekend.  They will be available to interested homes after 8 weeks of age
(which is in 3 weeks), and a contract is available to "hold" said ferret as
sold to take all worries off the interested buyer.

I hope to hear from you real soon!!

Mike McDermott  1642 Ardmore Blvd  Pittsburgh, PA 15221  (412) 731-6227.

[Moderator's note: Fairly close to a commercial post, which normally
doesn't go in the FML - might had to save future ones for the advertising
issue.  BIG]