Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 1996 17:36:17 -0400
Hello FMLers,

Today we received props for our upcoming Ferrets Around the World Calendar
from South Africa, thank you Tanya, from Germany, thank you Karin, and from
Switzerland, thank you Urs and Sandy of the Oregon Ferret Association who is
Swiss American, very Swiss American.

So far, the countries that we have props for include, the U.S., Canada,
Mexico, Holland (thank you Sabine and Stephenie), Australia (thank you
Phillip and Nona), a few from Japan via a local Japantown, South Africa,
Switzerland and Germany.

That leaves only three countries left and we'd really like to see something
from the U.K., though one ferreter said the British don't like to see
ferrets anthropomorphized (dressed up or in human scenes).  He said they'd
prefer to see ferrets in their natural surroundings.  I told him that I
appreciated his perspective but that the natural surroundings for an
American/Canadian ferret was, for the most part, the comfort of someone's
living room.

Anyway, we'd still like to include the U.K., France, Italy, or Greece, so if
there are subscribers from one or more of these countries, please help us
out with props and/or ideas.

Thanks,
The Ferret Calendar