From:
Michael Runyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 10:55:11 -0500
Hi all,

I would just like to announce that our Annual Feret Olympics is coming up on
September 26.  Our Official WebSite is http://www.ticnet.com/ferretolympics
, this site will contain any information you may want, and if not there is
an email option available for more information as well as how to contact our
club directly.  You will find all the information for entries, vendor
information, and the rules and regulations.  Check it out and hope to see
you there.

Larry