From:
Richard Chandler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1993 14:57:28 -0500
Grrr, I heard an Oregon Lottery commercial on the radio last night that
pissed me off.  The commercial was all about how people pretend to like
really bad gifts and how a scratch ticket would be a really good present
(yeah, right).  The one bad gift that pissed me off had the recipient saying
"Oh, a Ferret, how nice" with what sounded like a wild dog snarling in the
background.  That's the first time I'd ever run into anti-ferret prejudice in
mass media.

Anyone want to do some digging and find the ad agency and the particular
"creative genius" who came up with that ad?  We could give him a nice
christmas present....

--
To Hell with what the From: header says!  It's <[log in to unmask]>!!