From:
Darrin vickmark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 11:59:35 CST
Hi all, I think i am gonna try to make a record for posting once or twice
a week!-not easy for me!

Well, As you may know, Minnesota just got its first snowfall just a little
bit ago, and its still here!  I personally loooove snow, and so does the
fert!  I decided to take him out this bright and shiny morning, and let
him dance around in it-he loved it!  I was kinda wondering if it was om
to take them out during a nice mild day like today?  I looked at his coat
today-lots 'o' fur, so i guessed that he'd be quite tolerable to minnesota
weather.  I guess i had better get as much playtime outside as i can,
because it sure gets a lot colder out in less than a month.

Second off, I think I just realized how much of a joy it is to have a
ferret in my life-his dookin and him jumpin up on my leg beggin' for
attention really brightens my day up after a gloomy school day!

seeya!
darrin and the pooper trooper-Bandit!