From:
S & J Phipps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 2009 10:48:07 -0500
About 10 years ago we came up missing a set of keys to the old blue
and gray Ford conversion van we had then. We NEVER did find those keys.
Of course, we also sold the van years ago. Now I suspect the furkids
we had then transported the keys, and later the van to The Bridge.

Alexandra, I also suspect Hebert took that clog with him. So would all
the bridgegreeters please be on the lookout for a blue and gray Ford
van being driven by a furkid named Oliver. It will be filled with all
of his companions (16 of them) and probably a little guy named Hebert.
I believe there will be a purple clog hanging from the rearview mirror.

Fuzzy hugs