From:
ferretlove <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 03:23:33 -0500
I can tell you my kids are very intelligent.  My treat bin with biscuts
in it they know how to open and have it on taped section of my camera
these kids know what you say and also learn to do things you would not
think possible.  They are the smartest pets I have ever had.  I would not
have it any other way.  They learn by watching you and also I do believe
they know what we are saying.  I am sure right now mine are not happy
because I had to come to NY and leave them with Daddy.  But my father is
on his death bed and I am needed here at the this time.  I did tell them
this and I do think they understood it.

Trina