From:
Beverly Halvorsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 1996 15:02:31 -0400
I would like to make a nice soft fuzzy hammock for our ferret.  I have
already purchased the hooks - saw them on a hammock at the pet store (which
was $25!).  However, the product was packaged, so I have no idea what the
shape or dimensions of the hammock are.  Many of you may have hammocks for
your ferrets - would you please measure them and check the shape (I am
assuming it is rectangular?) and send me the sizes (in American inches - I
never could figure out the metric system!) and e-mail me with the
information?

Would appreciate it - I can be reached at the following :
[log in to unmask] Thank you!