Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 22:56:20 -0700
>While there are those who have reported good results from some, others
>have reported ferrets lost

Sukie, can you please elaborate on "those lost"?  What are the numbers?
How was it determined that these losses were caused by the Lupron?  When
you say "others have reported ferrets lost", to whom did they report this
to?  Did these ferrets die from the Lupron, or the natural progression
of adrenal disease (ie: prostate infection that didn't respond to the
Lupron, prolonged adrenal disease, etc.) Would you liken this to how
some ferrets react to distemper vaccines adversely and others don't?

>Also, if it can be discovered which ones might be worsened with this
>approach then that info could save lives

Have there been any proven cases of a ferret's condition worsening from
being on the "24 hour" Lupron?  If so, could you please disclose this
information in detail?

If it's the same drug in the "24 hour" and the "depot" form, and there
has supposedly been losses from the "24 hour" formulation, would that
indicate the time-release ingredient in the "depot" is what stop's the
"depot" form from causing death?  My research indicates that the only
difference between the "24 hour" and "depot" formulation is the
time-releasing agent.

I'm sure there are people on the FML that are using the "24 hour" Lupron,
and the information you've posted (ferrets lost, condition worsening) has
created confusion and anxiety.

Ultimately, your post has left me utterly puzzled and I would appreciate
any clarification you can provide.