Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 10:31:15 -0500
In case anyone is interested..tomorrow on Martha Stewart there will be a
segment on ferrets.  As we all know that these little guys are a "good
thing"!  Here in Winter Haven, FL. it comes on at 9.00 a.m. eastern time.
Check you local listing.

I do have a question that I would like to ask.  We have a male/sable
"Bandit" that gets the hiccups everyday.  We have had him approx.  one year
and he is between 3-4 yrs.  old.  He came to us via the Humane Society.  So
we don't know much about his general well being, except when he and his
brother Mr. Lucky were surrendered they were in terrible physical health.
They were extremely underweight, their fur was brittle and yellow and was
missing in spots.  But trust me when I tell you, they are two of the most
LOVEABLE boys that anyone could have.  But Bandit keeps the hiccups for
2-3 minutes several times a day.  I know this probably sound silly, but is
this anything to worry about ?  Anybody have this problem?  Any input would
be appreciated.

Don't forget to tune in tomorrow to Martha Stewart.

Linda and the carousing cast of 8+1
Life is short, so dance with your fuzzies!