From:
Monica Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 23:44:53 PST
Hi everyone and dooks to all the ferts out there.  In response to the
person who was wanting to see some happier stories out there I have one.  I
have been trying to find a big enough container for my ferts to make them a
rice box.  Plastic swimming pool would be ideal but since it's winter, oh
well.  Anyway, where I work there are alot of LARGE boxes with lids.  Well,
I says to myself, one of those boxes would work fine for now.  I mean it's
really big, about 5 ft long, 3 ft wide and about 14 inches tall.  So I
bring this box home and now have to figure out what to fill it with.  I
think, packing peanuts would be nice, but my ferts tend to chew on them,
ugh!  It would take alot of rice to make a nice rice box, then I see it,
bags and bags of shredded paper from the dealership.  Cool, that's it.  I
bring 3 bags home thinking that I'd probably need at least 2 to fill the
box.  Well, I only needed 1 bag to fill the box.  The gang got up tonight
and guess what, they love it.  I put everyone in it and they started
jumping, leaping, digging and having a ball.  They were jumping on each
other and dooking, it was so cool.  Now they have a new toy to play with
and it didn't cost me anything.  They can climb in and out all on their
own, so they can take a rest whenever they feel the need.  Just thought
I'd share with everyone a happy story.

Monica