From:
Jim & Laura Ferris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 19:00:19 -0500
Hi!  I had posted to the list last Thursday about a call I had gotten from
a lady from Marinette, WI who wanted to find another home for her (under a
year old) ferret because it was nipping.  Thank you to all who responded!
Heather from Sparta, WI drove across the state today and picked up the
little female fuzzy and has her at home and already established with her
original two fuzzies.  Thank you and congratulations to Heather!!!

Laura