From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 16:42:45 -0500
I got a call today from someone who is looking for a home for his two
ferrets.  They are about 2-2 1/2 years old, the male is "tan" and the
female a "darker tan or brown".  They sound like normally active happy
ferrets.

He got the ferrets last August from someone who did not want them
anymore, and now he is moving and cannot take them.  He has a large
cage that he would like to sell, but finding a good home for the
ferrets is more important and he would place them at no charge.

He has about 3-4 weeks to find a home for them.  I have permission to
post his name and phone: Cameron McCarter, 216-233-4571.

Linda Iroff
Oberlin OH