From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2011 12:36:11 -0500
If you donate money to a shelter through Support Our Shelters, please
email me to give me a heads up so I find it right away. We receive
payments for implants and Buck A Month and other giving in our PayPal
account.

I will call in your donation to the vet or for food or supplies as soon
as possible. Any donations after December 20 will be distributed in the
new year, after Jan. 5, because I will be visiting family out of the
country.

Happy happy holidays, and thank you for your wonderful generosity!!

Judith White

~~~~~ Support Our Shelters ~~~~~
                100 Walsh Road
           Lansdowne, PA 19050
                610-623-0019

Helping the Shelters of the Ferret Mailing List
          www.SupportOurShelters.org

Ask me how you can help a shelter near you.

Tax-Deductible Donations through PayPal to:
  501(c)3 non-profit  Tax ID: 23-3062176