From:
Greg Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 11:33:48 -0600
Hey everybody!

I haven't posted in a while. (I also have a new email adress.)

My schedule is hectic with school.  I can't always read all the posts, so
I rely on some of my FML friends to fill me in.  One of my friends(who I
would like to keep nameless) emailed me with a "frantic" email saying that
the Moderator posted something about there being famous people on the
list???  Im a little confused.........can somebody clear this up for me?

Thanks
Joseph

PS.
I just wanted to say, my last baby, Smokey, died a few months ago.  I
wasn't able to even LOOK at the list, much less read it.  Please pray for
Smokey and his longs lost pal Bandit.