Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 1995 00:18:52 -0700
does anyone have an oppinion about the Marshall Ferret Diet? Has anyone
tried it? Is it as good as Totally Ferret or is TF just the ultimate of
ferret foods?

funny ferret story #368:

I was giving my girls a bath yesterday and thought they might enjoy it
better if they had some things to play with so I threw in some of their
toys, plus some of those colored rings on the "rock-a-stack" baby toys
(everyone has one ist those cone things with all the different colored
rings in decreasing sizes) anyway, they ended up grabing onto the rings
and  one of them flipped it and kind of swam into it so it was like a
life ring, so here she was swimmin around the tub with this lifering
around her. I put anoher one on her and it was buyant enough for her just
to drift in the water like a sunbathin beauty :) I can just see her in a
bikini.  For once she actaully appeared to semi-enjoy bath time!

Jena, Bee 'n' Bear