From:
Laurie Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 1995 19:31:00 EST
Hi all, and Happy Holidays.
two boys (3 months old now) are caged at night and when we aren't home also.
They also like to go into their cage after playing to sleep, instead of
staying out.

I think mine prefer the homemade hammock on the third floor in their condo,
rather than anything outside the cage.  Although Koty found a nice pocket in
the SO's chair that he would prefer over anything else, but it is hard to
get him out when needed, and he scratched up the chair a bit.  They would
prefer to stay under the couch if I would let them, but that's a forbidden
area too.  (but they love to sneak in there, I'm still working on that, they
slip between the cushions.) Do couch covers work?

I have a question regarding skin and coat enhancers.  I watched "The pet
shop" on QVC Monday, and Dr.  Jane Bicks of NYC was a guest and has her own
pet products.  One product was called "Dr.  Jane Essential Gold Capsules"
for ferrets, a skin and coat enhancer.  Has anyone used this or any of these
products?  Do my boys need it?  I feed 50/50 Marshall Farms and Kaytee
ferret food and give them licks of ferretone.  I will be adding 8 in One
soon, I would like to try Totally ferret, but can't find any in Western New
York.  They eat well and have nice coats.

Also, I would like to add to the crew in the future and have my heart set on
a black-eyed white kit, but I heard they are rare.  Is this true?  I asked
about them at a pet shop, and the lady said the breeders keep them because
they are so rare.  Any comments are appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Laurie,
Tinker & Koty; the insole steelers!