Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 19:12:16 +1300
Hey guys :o)

As many of you know, I've been working on a site to help ferrets in need,
such as the Spokane and Brookline ferrets, the London ferrets, etc.  I've
put them all on one place now, and have just opened up an update mailing
list for any updates on the site (e.g.  the Brookline ferrets updates right
now) The updates get mailed out as soon as I get them, often before they
hit the FML!  So, if anyone is interested in dropping by to take a look at
the site, and maybe joining the update list, feel free to do so ;o)  They
can be found at:

http://www.ferretfans.net

Anyone who hears of other situations that I may be able to help with on the
Ferrets In Need site, please feel free to drop an email to me.

Sam
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful
committed people can change the world.
Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead

If everyone got together ferrets would be treated fairly.
http://www.ferretfans.net