From:
Eric Lucas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 1996 23:59:32 -0500
Hee hee.  Ditto for mine, with my recorders (soprano, alto, tenor, and
bass; doesn't matter which one.)  Boo-Boo does her backwards war dance,
and yep, I usually start laughing so hard that I haven't gotten in a good
practice session for over two years.

Humorous related story: I bought a new boxwood tenor recorder a couple of
years ago, and when I was playing it for the first time, Boo-Boo and Murphy
were dancing around, when I looked over and caught my cat Cleo urinating in
the recorder case!  I was crushed at this apparent commentary on my playing.
A couple of days later, I relating this to a gardener friend, and she asked
if it was a boxwood recorder.  Thinking her telepathic, I said yes, and she
told me that boxwood often smells like cat pee.  I was relieved--partial
vindication for my musical talents!  (I still think Cleo was making a
commentary too, though!)

      Eric Lucas