From:
Terra Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2006 12:55:58 EDT
This is a little later than usual, but I just wanted to remind everyone
that there is still a few more days left in the month to help out Ferret
Waystation by ordering your chains, lanyard, etc.

Connie from Ferret Waystation would like me to let you know that her
Adrenal boy, Sammy, (featured on the special needs page on their website)
will be having adrenal surgery in the next month or two.  Sammy was the
one I talked about at the beginning of the month that needed everyone's
help.

Connie also has another cutie pie needing surgery.  Flint, who was just
dumped off at her vet's office has a chordoma on the end of his tail that
needs to be removed.

So, with a few more days left in the month, if you have any itch to buy
something small and cute for yourself or someone else, let's help these
boys out!

Thanks everyone...Hugs,
Terra

For great gift ideas: