From:
Craig & Staci Hilgenkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 20:37:19 EST
>On a lighter note, does anyone else's ferrets like to potty in the
>bathtub?  The litter box is right next to the toilet yet mine will jump
>into the bathtub to drink and then potty in there?  What crazy kids!
>
>-Carrie

Oh Yes, Carrie!

E :>-)  Ours will do the same thing, little nuts!  At least it's easily
cleaned up & some of the urine actually even creeps down the drain, most
of the time!  Their other fave. thing is to drink from the showerhead
(attached to a hose) that's hanging there & often drips!

This, of course, does not even ADDRESS their other funny bathroom antics.
Sometimes, when they're going in there for a "closed-room" play session,
I forget to prep the room until I already have an armful of wiggly little
critters struggling to get loose!  Meanwhile, I'm removing the potpourri
dish, tampons, toilet paper, and trash from the room!

They all have their "specialties" - Hope is the one who somehow climbs
from the cabinet under the sink into the top, left drawer full of hair
doodads!  (Never the toothpaste drawer...hmm!)  Jasper shreds all fresh
rolls of T.P. under there and scatters feminine hygiene products! ;)
Shiloh jumps as high as she can to knock the kids' cheapie watches off
the rack on the back of the door and pulls the towels down, and Bo
usually dumps the trash and unrolls the T.P.!

A wild bunch, and very entertaining, as I'm sure are everyone's!! :)

~~~ Sue H.