Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2011 17:55:17 -0400
I just read Karen's post about her health and that she wont be able
to do any crocheted eggs right now.

I wanted to let everyone know that I crochet eggs. I make the "fish
eggs" (they have a tail like a fish so the ferrets can grab the tail
and run with the egg), I can make spider eggs, mouse eggs, and honestly
just about any kind of egg if I have a sample to look at. I usually put
large beads or large bells in the eggs and I ALWAYS tape the egg at
least 2xs so it doesnt come open. I crochet with a heavy gauge yarn so
if the egg does come open by some chance the beads inside cant come
through the yarn. I have the really large eggs, medium eggs (which is
the normal size) and the smaller eggs. I use all different colors, hot
pinks, blue, greens, blacks, varigated and really almost any color
under the rainbow.

I give some of the money I make to Claudia Johnson at Oxford Ferret
Rescue (I also do all the fund raising for this shelter).

I'll be glad to make any eggs for anyone who needs them. For eggs like
the fish eggs the cost is $1 each or 12 for $10. The larger eggs are
just $1 each and the smaller eggs are 6 for $5 or 13 for $10.

If you need them for xmas please let me know as soon as possible so I
can have them for you in time.

Lisa Vible
AFA Education Director
Oxford Ferret Rescue Volunteer