From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 1996 22:38:32 -0800
Well I have a cute story from a few weeks ago.  I was soaking some things in
my bathtub with maybe 5 or 6 in.  of water in it.  I walked in there to get
something and lo and behold there is my sweet Precious lounging around in
the now warm water.  I freaked and starting laughing soooo hard.  She has
always been the ONLY one that figured out how to get in and out of the
bathtub whenever she wants so that wasn't what surprised me but I never
thought she would go in there with water in it.  Well I fixed her, I gave
her a bath right then and there which she was very unpleased about.  I did
manage to take pictures before I gave her the bath.  She just sat there
lounging away in the water staring up at me.  Too funny!

Now I have always heard the stories of ferrets that demand to be given
drinks directly from the faucet but never actually experienced it.  So my
dear little Pearl has become much more accustomed to her new home and from
what I see she is very happy here now.  Lately if I am in the bathroom
running the water for any length of time I feel this tiny body pressing
against my leg and little paws scratching at it as well.  She wants to be
put up to the faucet to get a drink now!  SPOILED!  And of course because I
think she is way too cute doing that I have to put her up there.  After all
anything to make a ferret happy don't ya know.  ROTFL!!

*          Kelleen & The INSANE Animal House        *
*          President & Founder of                   *

*F.A.N.G. - Ferret Association of Neverending Glee  *
*Location : Boise, Idaho                            *
*I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday,   *
*all THEY want is lots of love and great chow!!!!   *