From:
DOUGLAS SCHOLTES <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 1995 12:46:35 -0400
I'm still reading FML's from late March, when I was on break.  About the
beer drinking ferret.  My ferret loves homebrew.  I've got my brew out he
is all over the back of the couch my shoulders, legs, arms to get to it.
I can't imagine how much it would take to have an effect on the ferret.
We figured for 2.25 lbs.  about a 1/2 a shot.  Don't flame me I don't go
out and get Paulie drunk.  He would if I let him though.

He goes beserk over SoCo and Coke also maybe even worse. I'll eventually put
the glass up so he'll leave me alone. Then it's time to go do something else.
Sometimes I leave a glass out he finds it later. He seems to eat alot
afterwards to.

Doug and Paulie Cub Fan, Bud ferret