From:
"Lange, Sandra SJ" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 09:57:24 +1100
Some people have posted recently about ferret fun with vacuum cleaners.
Well, last night I was sanding the doorframe from my sunroom to the deck,
(with plans to re-varnish it) when Clover comes over to investigate.  She
was curious but scared of the orbital sander I was using.  I was sitting
on the outside, with the double doors open so I could sand the doorstep.

We spent a few minutes with Clover running back and forth attempting to
run past the sander to get outside, and me zooming the sander along the
doorstep to block her off!

Who said you cant have fun and do real work at the same time!

Sandra, Clover and Princess