From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 10:16:05 -0800
The 2nd Annual SOS Christmas Raffle for the ADV+ Shelters is under way!!!

WOW...this is one HUGE raffle!!!...and it is WAY different than our USUAL
raffles!!!!

there will be 11...yup ELEVEN Prize packages...and THIS time...you get to
CHOOSE which packages to get tickets for!!!!!!!!!

now...there is obviously WAY too many prizes to list here...so please go
on to the page and see all there is...
http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/

there are bedding sets...by several people...Fran B, Lynn B, Sue W, Ada G,
Lynlee...
a Kafghan...[an afghan by Kat] specially made for this raffle!!!
Ferret Sculptures by Eleanor Mead...
a special Tea Pot and Mugs by Danee...
Ferret Charm Bracelets by Melissa R...
A Basket of goodies from Brenda J...
A Christmas Pin from Fran P...
HomeMade Biscotti from Reneee D...
Toobs...crocheted eggs...and lots of other stuff!!!!

i am sure i missed some...so please go to the page and see what we have
to offer... most of these items were specially donated for this special
raffle for the ADV+ Shelters...

Raffle Info

The Raffle starts Nov. 1, 2004 and the winner will be announced Monday,
Dec. 10, 2004.

Tickets are $1.00 each, 6 for $5.00

Checks and Money Orders need to be PAYABLE TO: "Support Our Shelters" but
mailed to:

Support Our Shelters
c/o Kat Parsons
1174 Seminole Ave
Mansfield, OH 44906

Please note it is for the CHRISTMAS RAFFLE!

https://www.Paypal.com payments need to go to [log in to unmask] with
"SOS CHRISTMAS RAFFLE" in the Subject Line.

and remember to include your name, e-mail address, and 'snail mail'
address to the 'note' section.

Please go to the page for full info and instructions...
http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/

Let's make this the best Raffle of the year!!!!
Thank you in advance...
SOSkat

=====
Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses...
Kat's personal & ShelterHelp pages...  http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com
Crocheted Sleepsacks...http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/sleepsack.html
SOS Raffles...  http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/
IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!!!
ADV Giving Tree 2004...  http://www.mkaresq.com/ADV/advgt.htm
The Giving Tree... http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/page1.html
When you care about others....when you reach out to others....
 ...when you give of yourself to others...YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE!