From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 23:34:53 -0600
I have to admit, I am very pleased to read the positive open mindness of
the majority of the FML readers and publishers.  There is hope in this
world that people actually do think with their brains before they speak or
write.  Who Ya for all of you.

I said it before and I will say it again, positive FERRET publicity is
great.  Whether its a beautiful girl who has celebrity status for posing
nude for Playboy magazine or a cute and fuzzy misfit Ferret who is
outsmarting a very successful lizard in a beer commercial.  Either way the
world is taking notice of the positive side to FERRETS.  As one person put
it, if someone notices the young and sexy young lady on the cover of Modern
Ferret Magazine and picks it up.  Heavens forbit that they might actually
read the articles and become enlighted on the topic of Ferrets instead of
just looking at the pitcures.....

As for the single anonymous narrow minded individual who can stand back in
the shadows and dub this article as PORNO or even endorsing PORNO.  Please,
Come out of the 1950's.  Better yet, come out of the dark ages.  Have you
ever seen PORNO.  Trust me, that magazine article was done extremely G
rated.  I bet this PORNO minded individual reads more R and X rated
material than they would like to admit Take a look at any newsstand in this
country.  This is not the place, but people who don't know what they are
talking about are usually the first ones to shoot down something positive
because of their own insecurities or jealous personality.

The article was good.  The pitcures were tasteful and it seems that
majority of the Ferret Parents out there enjoyed the article and have
seen the positive image this young lady is helping to get across.

Thank you Tiffany Taylor and Modern Ferret Magazine.

Rick