From:
Caseys Hidden Pantry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 2009 12:34:11 -0800
Each year the Giving Tree brings out the best in all of us as we rally
behind the tireless efforts of our Shelter Moms and Dads. And since
times are tough, and shelters are overflowing, every little bit helps.

Casey's Hidden Pantry (www.caseyshiddenpantry.com) is offering a free
bag of n-bones to people who order Giving Tree items from us. The
n-bones can either be donated to the shelter, or they'll go to the
person who placed the order. Make sure you include your wishes in
the "Special instruction to the Seller" area while checking out from
PayPal.

CHP offers commercial raw products such as Stella and Chewy's, Wysong,
ZiwiPeak, and Animal Food Services at incredibly low prices. We also
offer sugar-free lax, for those fuzzies out there with insulinoma.

This offer will be good until all the fuzzies on the trees are taken.