From:
"Caitlyn M. Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 17:28:40 -0400
Hi,

Our little Avon sleeps the sleep of the dead.  You can pick him up and he
will absolutely refuse to do anything but continue to quietly sleep.  That
allowed for an adorable picture of him in Keith's hands, which is now on
his web page.  You can see the picture alone at:

http://www.caitys-world.com/images/avonsleeping.jpg

By the way, Keith says we should change his name to "Mr. Cuddle Weasel",
since that's what he is.

Yes, I know, another shameless plug for one of my ferrets, but... he's
soooo cute.

Take care,
Caity
(who is trying to convince Keith to come to Saturday's TRIFL meeting so we
can bring all eight ;)

Caitlyn M. Martin                  "They have computers, and may have
[log in to unmask]                           other weapons of mass
http://www.caitys-world.com               destruction"  -Janet Reno