From:
Ashley Nelms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 17:53:49 EST
Look, I became smart, and added a true subject this time, yes?  Eh-heh.. ;)
Well now, I would like to thank everyone who replied to my post earlier.
Although none of the e-mails referred to actual ferrets, (save one, which I
am looking into) many talked about how I should check up on the shelter
ferrets.  I should, I will, too... perhaps this weekend.  All the shelter
advice made me glance into the deal, and I discovered information about the
Triangle Ferret Lovers and a shelter not too distant.  Now this pretty much
ends my message, but I would like to say my request is still up.  If you've
missed it, I'm looking for a male silver mitt (well, most anything
silver..blaze..y'know) at least one year of age and no older than three,
though kits will be fine if they're nip trained, at least, or simply..don't
fancy biting.  Neutered and descented, with their first batch of shots and
the like... please e-mail me personally, this list is huge, if you have any
tips on a boy like this, but note, I'd really like it if you live in
Raleigh, NC.

 "You're either too young, too old, or a ferret ... always right."
 "Yes, you can fail the math test and your parents will get angry, but
  you're always perfect in the eyes of a ferret."
        <~_~> Ashley <~_~>