From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 2009 08:30:26 -0500
hey, everyone...

there were 2 last minute items i got for the raffle...they are up
now...and great ones they are!!!

PP# 16 is Animal Print Car Accessories Set donated by Susann Thiel...
This gift basket contains:
* a collapsible windshield sun shade (not shown in the photo);
* a steering wheel cover and matching rearview mirror frame with
  polyurethane fill, and an elastic edge for a snug fit;
* a collapsible trash can / storage container with nylon lining, that
  may be hung by its elastic loop or mounted on the center console;
* a sun visor cover that has slots for 4 CDs, two cards (driver's
  license, credit cards, etc.), and pens/pencils;
* a 12.75" x 7.5" lumbar or neck pillow, with a loop to secure over
  your vehicle's headrest;
* a 10" x 13" car seat caddy that hangs from your car's seat back, with
  various compartments for storage and Velcro strap closures.

and then PP# 17 is a Little Heart Stealer Necklace made and donated by
Katrina Sword
This tiny crocheted ferret holds his greatest treasure, a heart, in his
paws. He is approximately 4" from the top of his head to the tip of his
tail. The 25" faux suede leather necklace can be removed, or shortened
easily.

BOTH are great additions to the raffle...!!!

BTW...i DO have several requests for tickets on the raffle sitting in
my [log in to unmask] e-mail...i KNOW they are there...and i will
get you your numbers soon...i know i usually do it within 24 hours...
but well..things are ...let's say...topsy turvy right now...please
give me a few day...

thank you....

ok...
Jeanne Carley Calendar sales...we have 11 calendars left...[out of 24]
IF you are going to get one...and you plan to mail me a check...PLEASE
e-mail me too so i can be sure to hold one aside for you...and so i
have your e-mail address to let you know i received the check and to
let you know i mailed the calendar... and if you paypal me the $$...
PLEASE make sure your Mailing Address is in the info you give me...

thank you all again!!!!
--
SOSkat

Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey
is all about.

"Blizzard" products......profits to go to SOS
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/blizzard/IMO-Blizzard.html

The SOS Fall Raffle starts August 1st, 2009
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html
SOS Selling Jeanne Carley Calendars
http://supportourshelters.org/TFC-Calendar-sales.html

**Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. ... Leave
the rest up to God.