From:
Ashley N Linebarger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 23:35:56 -0400
Hello.  My name is Ashley Linebarger and I live in the Atlanta area.  My
ferret died unexpectedly last year, and I have been unable to detach myself
from his cage until now.  I offered to donate the cage to the Gergia Ferret
Association, however, having no available storage space, they suggested
that I contact you.  If you could use the cage, please contact me because
I would be more than happy to give it to you.  My phone number is
770-751-6303, I can also be reached at this email address.

Thank you very much, I hope I can be of service to you.

Ashley Linebarger