From:
crowclan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 14:22:02 -0700
I read the post from Georgia about blasting the auctioner for selling
ferret pelts on ebay.  I would be careful about blasting them, how do we
know that they didn't get it in a "lot" of stuff at another auction, or
was in the items of a deceased relative.  We as potential bidders on ebay
or any other auction site do not know the real reason behind the sale of
objects.  We want to be seen as a loving group of ferret people, if we just
go and blast people than we are not seen as the loving group of ferret
people that we are.

I feel the same as you all do, but if a skin was left to me that I didn't
want to have around my house, I would try to sell it too.

June