Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 17:23:25 +1300
Okay, they've made it, a second celebration in two days - this is
exhausting!  Babys kits are now officially two whole weeks of age!  So, as
a two week birthday present, the kits got their photos taken.  Again.  LOL

http://users.1st.net/hammock/ferrets/kits/

This afternoon, the weather warmed up a little, when I ditched work and
went to check on them (and grab some lunch <G>) I found Baby, and her kits,
all happily snuggled... in the litter pan.  I guess it's cooler there than
in the nestbox.  <sigh>

Sam
-------

For those ferrets and owners that need our help...
visit Ferrets In Need! at
http://www.ferretfans.net/