From:
"TinyPrints Left......On My Heart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 07:52:53 -0400
Oh thank goodness for you guys who spoke up.  I did not want to rattle
any cages here, but I am truely offended by this message in so many ways.

1.) This is a kit, and will be adopted, they aways are from Petco.  Petco
also gets kits in on a weekly basis, so it will not be long until he has
a buddy or buddies.

2.) If you can't afford the initial cost.....Please leave the ferret to
others who can.  Generous people are not here to buy you a present.  What
If someone wants a car, do you post over that.  Hey, I would like a new
boat.  No.........wrong, wrong, wrong.

3.) We, and I am sure other shelters have huge bills that need to be
paid.  These are for ligitimate rescue ferrets.  Ferrets who were cast
away by previous owners.  We just had two that needed $200 surgeries to
remove hairballs.  We also have 5 on Lupron right now to the tune of
$175/month.  Not to mention the 3 cases of AD food for special needs
ferrets ($80/month), not to mention the litter, food, bedding etc.
These are bills all shelters have, and that is where the money from the
kind-hearted people should go.  Not into paypal so you can get a present
to yourself.

I sure hope that was a joke.  Because it is not a rescue situation by
far.

Marguerite Rauenzahn from TinyPrints Ferret Rescue

TinyPrints Shih Tzu and Rescue
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsferrets.com
http://www.tinyprints-shihtzu.com