Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 18:19:23 -0800
Hi all
Yesterday my puter thing went up in smoke.  It waz terrible.  I waz so
upset I bit da puter nerd dat came to fix it.  I waz sorry afterward but I
just had to bite someone.  Da boss waz not pleased with dat.  He promised
to get me a new one.  Meanwhile they pasted this one back together, so I
will do all da greetings for da last two days.

A little guy came in today.  He said his name waz Bandit.  He waz carrying
a t-shirt.  He said he never went anywhere without it and needed it to
sleep on at night.  I told him to guard it or someone would borrow it.  I
gave him da tour.  He grabbed a snack at da Fruit Bar and then he waz going
to find a hidey hole for hiz t-shirt so he could get it safe and hidden.
He said to send hiz luv to hiz mommy and lots of hugs.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Em.  She was met by
Rowdy and Wheeler.  They seemed happy to see each other and there waz hugs
all around.  They went off to da Tube Park talking about what waz going on
at home and getting all da news.  They were soon running through da tubes
at break neck speed playing tag and running all around.  Em said to tell
her mommy and daddy dat she luved them and sends lots of kisses.

Another little guy came in later.  He said hiz name was Clyde.  I gave him
da tour of da place.  He seemed interested in da Cheerio Chain.  He ate his
fill of those and then waz going over to da Ferretone Flood and lap up some
of dat to wash it down with.  He tried da surfing some but ended up in da
drink.  Then he had to spend a while licking off all da ferretone.  He
looked like he had fun though.  He said to send hiz luv and lots of cuddles
to his daddy.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Walter.  He was met by
Whitney and Spikey.  They went off talking about home and what waz going on
there.  They went over and cleaned out da Fruit Bar.  Then they said they
were going to da Ferretvite Festival to do some dancing and lap up some
ferretvite.  I seen them over there dancing with all da other ferrets and
having a good time.  They said to send there luv to their mommy along with
lots of hugs.

A little girl came in later.  She said her name waz Daphne.  During da tour
she waz interested in getting a snack at da Fuit Bar.  Then we went over to
da Flying Lessons because she wanted to try out her new wings.  I set her
up with an instructor and she waz soon soaring with da best of them,
although her landings looked a little painful to da muzzle but she will
get it.  She said to send lots of luv and kisses to her mommy.

I hope this one is not to long.  My paws are tired from all this typing.
The boss better get me a new puter thing so this doesn't happen again.
Well I think I will go rest my paws.  Gotto go.

By BYe
Sandee