From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2013 09:11:51 -0400
Jeep is a normal ferret and for sure he gets into every thing and any
thing he possibly can and some things he simply cannot learn to leave
alone. One such thing is the computer desk.

I have made some massive changes to keep Jeep out from getting behind
the des, (is an 'L' shaped desk and is up against the wall on two
sides) and has a shelf he simply HAS to get onto and shove everything
off onto the floor. I have a sheet of Plexiglas to stop him but that
does not always work. Before I go to bed I have to be sure the chairs
are no where near the desk sig e dies bit gave a jumping off place to
get on top of the desk. But that is not enough,

Today when I got up Jeep is always at my feet waiting to be put back
into his seven level HUGE cage. But he was not there today. Instead he
was behind that computer desk where he got on top and fell down behind
the back that was blocked off at each end and across the bottom. I
could hear him struggling to get back out of there to no afail so off
I wento to figure out how to get him out.

I found a spont I could stick my arm down but was not long enough to
reach the bottom. Gut Jeep helped and came to me so I could get a grip
around him and lift him out. Else he was there for eternity where the
desk weighs hundreds of pounds and cannot be moved.

Yahoo!!!! I got him out. Phew! That was one awful struggle to
accomplish. Gut between the two of us I t got done.

Nibble-ed would get stuck in some horrid places and I was fortunate to
find her and work to get her out of that mess. Animals seem to know
when we are there to help them and let us do what we need to do, just
like what Jeep did this morning. Byte=me would help when her claw would
get stuck in a sweater and would let me work her thin toe around to
free her. Nib onde got on top of that six foot tall cage on the outside
and had begun to slowly crawl backwards down the outside. I came by and
saw what was going on so I gently grabbed her around the middle, when I
did she let every muscle in her body totally relax. For sure she knew
what I was doing and helped me get the job done. I will never forget
what that little animal did to help me.

So Jeep got his shower and now is back in the comfort of his abode. But
I will have to figure out something else to keep him out of trouble.
Most likely will have to shut the door to keep him out totally. Is
about all I can do. Sigh.

Gordon and Jeep
_12-2Addy CEO