Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 08:01:37 EDT
Hi Lisa,

We are keeping Peanut in our prayers.  We have a Peanut of our own who
was very much on his deathbed in July.  The vet didnt think he would live
out the week.  Happily, Peanut bounced back and is still going better
than ever today!  He is our little miracle boy.  Hopefully your own
Peanut will have a miraculous recovery as well.

Please keep us posted!

Becky and Heather and the Magnificent 7: Abby, Andre, Annie, Arthur,
Avery (Sleepy), Bob and Peanut
Missing Ally 1/6/02

The Magnificent 7's "official" website: www.geocities.com/abbyshammock7