From:
Marla Wadsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2006 19:17:58 -0400
Ok Gang, this has NOT been a good week and this is harder than you know
what to write.... Every night when I come home from work the first thing
I do is check on the fur kids.  Last night I came home and found my Jings
starining to poop/pee....so off to the vet we go again, a mere twenty
four hours since I parted with Sophie.  I dont't think I need to tell you
the rest.  the vet took Xrays and took a large amount of nasty stuff out
of the bladder.  I decided to have him try surgery and the findings were
a large tumor at the tip of the urethea...Jings had not a chance so we
made the decision once again...I am number than numb.  I just want to
curl up in a ball somewhere and retreat into myself but I know for the
sake of my remaining kids I cannot do that and that I have to be strong.
My saving grace was my job today as the mental health unit that I work on
is capped full with people so much worse off than myself.

Thank you all so much for the support and courage you have given me this
week in the past but please keep those prayers coming to me....

Love and dooks...
Marla