Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 10:38:05 -0500
HI ALL,

I did some research on my own and I found one (can't remember the name of
the fuzzy food, 8 in 1 or Kaytee?) fuzzy food: 2 pound bag for $3.99.  That
works out to approximately $39.90 for a 20 pound bag.

Since Totally Ferret is $45.85 INCLUDING SHIPPING and HANDLING, the extra
$5.00 paid is worth it when you figure that all I had to do was pick up the
phone, order the food, give my credit card # and wait for UPS!!  NO going
out in rain, snow or whatever!

So as I see it, Totally Ferret is quite affordable if you purchase the 20
pound bag.  You can store it in the frig.

Dar and Rascal and Tozer and Lazarus and Raspberry and a new one to come ...