From:
Judi Clausen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 14:33:38 EDT
>May 15, 2004
>At the Silver Lake Nature Center in Bristol, PA From 11am - 3pm, LOS is
>holding a Fun Day Event.

That sounds like such wonderful fun!  Are there ever any events similar
to this which take place in my part of the country, Roanoke, VA?  Or
even within say 200 miles.

Also I've seen several times where someone is looking for a home for
their ferrets because they have to move or whatever; and I'd just like to
say that any one in my area can get in touch with me.  I'd be happy to
take them and either keep them until I can find a good home or [probably,
knowing how I am] keep them myself.

Judi