From:
Jill Brumley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2008 13:12:51 -0400
Wow...I too knew of the impending departure, but it was such a shock
today! My desktop icon still says "Baby Peanut", and I don't think I
will change it. What a treat and blessing it was to share in that
special event. I look forward to Miss Tilley coming to her new home,
but Peanut and Georgia will always be my "first".

Thanks so much to FONZ and everyone else who made it possible. Thanks
for enhancing my ferret experience.

Cheers,
Jill and the Paws to the Wall Gang
"Hey...what's mom doing with that 1,000 baby names book?"