Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 1997 09:56:56 -0700
Hello all, it's Laura and The Troublesome Trio + Pharoh.

Item 1: I still have Pharoh, his previous owner has yet to call to ask for
him back(knock on wood), so he is mine all mine!  Ah Ha Ha!

Item 2: Jasper went on his first public outing last weekend.  We went to
Petsmart -a petstore that allows your pet to accompany you if on a leash.
We tried out numerous different toys before we settled on a big plastic cat
toy( a plastic ball w/a smaller plastic ball in it and a bell in that one).
Anyway, he was a ferret spokes person to about 25 people.  It was great!  We
cleared up a few misconceptions, showed his teeth, did the vulcan ferret
grip and told the ferret basics to everyone interested.  He was soooo good
and not his hyperself.

Top 10 statements/questions:

10.Wow, he doesn't stink!
 9.I know all about ferrets, they're mean.  }:-p
 8.Do you let them run loose?
 7.Do they get along with other pets?
 6.Do they bite?
 5.What IS that?
 4.He's so cute!
 3.How do you take care of them?
 2.Are they loving?
 1.What do they eat?

Maybe we'll go again next week.

Item 3:  You know you're a ferret freak when:

Your ferrets have their own email addresses

You let your grass grow very high so the ferrets can play "in the wild"
games

You promise them play time when you return from a night out and end up
letting them out at 4 am and stay up until 6 because you promised them!

You keep their baby teeth.

Item 4: We went to the vet the other week (3 out of 4 ferrets) and they were
all cramped in this small pet taxi.  Our trip took longer than I had planned
and we ended up being gone about 3-4 hours.  I was surprised to see that
none of them had gone to the bathroom in the taxi.  When we finally got home
and I let them out they all *ran* to the litter box.  I think they had a
poop pact or something.

Thanks for reading! Y'all have a good week.

Laura and The Troublesome Trio + Pharoh