From:
Aurora Deshauteurs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 1995 19:55:23 -0400
I am a little stressed about the subject.  My ferrets are predominately
home-bodies, with the blue-moonness venture outside.  They have not received
their second booster because the vet I trusted moved away, in her place was
a new vet, who said he new his stuff, but seemed very ackward with them.  So
I have not gone back, not to mention the commute, since I don't know how to
drive.  Please don't be disturbed, I love them dearly, but have limited
commuting ability.  So question one, Does anyone know of a good vet in
Philadelphia and two, should I be stressing about distemper???

Always a mess
Gee, Hersey, Rags and I thank you...
 --
Aurora Deshauteurs